Thursday, May 14, 2009

Complete Hot 100 list

1. Sneak into a "double feature" movie - and only pay for one! 
2. Have sex in a church.
3. Stand up in a wedding (I get to accomplish this next summer!)
4. Win an eating contest.
5. Visit Ireland.
6. Swim with sharks in South Africa.
7. Tour the pyramids.
8. Skydive.
9. Bungee jump.
10. Own a house.
11. Do stand-up comedy.
12. Be on a radio or TV show about something other than work.
13. Go to Rome/the Vatican. And sneak into the Vatican Archives and not get killed (nerd alert!)
14. Write a children's book.
15. See an SNL taping.
16. Get certified in ASL translation.
17. GET A NEW JOB.
18. See the Northern Lights.
19. See Stonehenge.
20. Have a non-life-threatening parasite and poop it out. (I'm not saying this is all cool stuff, its just to say I've done it!)
21. Go on an archaeological dig and find something awesome.
22. Take a class and actually understand how to fix my own car.
23. Take a cooking class!
24. Crash a wedding dressed as a superhero


Bold items = done and done!

1 comment:

Kate Zingsheim said...

Having a parasite pop out of my ass is one of my deepest fears. As your said friend that was allowed to read your blog, I'd appreciate some say in your "bucket list". Therefore, the parasites are now off the list, and kicking Brett Favre in the nuts is on.

Thank you for your time.