Monday, June 29, 2009

Hot #22

Check one off my list! I finally have snuck into a movie!!!!! Saw (and paid for) Transformers 2 last night, then went right on into The Proposal. Both were great, and I feel very good because I at least paid for 1, plus $16 of popcorn and diet coke.

So now #22 of the hot 100:
#22: Take a class and actually understand how to fix my own car. I'm not just talking about how to change my own oil - I mean let's get down and dirty with timing belts and mufflers. I'm so sick of feeling like I got fucked big time by the mechanic. See Dane Cook routine:

Dane Cook: "Mechanics are always trying to screw you. I went to have my car's oil changed and when I came to pick it up, the mechanic was like: Yeah. We had to replace the roof on your car because it was peeling off. It was ashamed of the rest of the car and was trying to get away. Oh and we also found a tiny unicorn in your muffler. It was jumping around and poking holes in the exhaust. He was also shitting in your filters.
Oh great. That's amazing, a tiny mythological creature in my muffler. Shitting in my filters? That bastard. $7,000? That's about what I expected to pay for those services. Thank you so much."

No comments: