Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Let's pretend that never happened

I'm not super interesting, so I guess 2 years of not writing proves that point. Here's what's gone on in 2 years:
- Started dating a guy 1/1/12. Still dating. We'll call him Clark.
- Had several very sad deaths in his family and friends circle (which are like my family and friends circle).
- Went on a cruise to the Bahamas when the BFFL worked for Disney Cruise Lines.
- Went to Vegas.
- Went to San Diego.
- Had an adorable niece born.
- Started a new job - THANK GOD, after years of bitching about it.

More recently:
- Put in an offer on a house - Grown ass woman.
- Put in 2 month (I know, generous) notice to my part time job to move across the city.
- Realized I've had 2 jobs since I was 19 in college and am looking forward to being a single job girl.
- WIBFFL is PREGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Clark had a niece born too!
- Realized babies are so adorable and I want them all. I want other people to have them all, but nonetheless, them all.

I get bored easily at work now - THANK GOD, a normal schedule and normal stress levels - so maybe I'll actually make some posts worth all our while. "Our". Ha.

No comments: