Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teen Angst isn't a good color on anyone.

Ahhh teen angst. In the form of vampire/werewolf/sci-fi nerdity. I am not ashamed to admit that I'm a 25 year old who has seen the Twilight and New Moon movies.

I maybe should be a little ashamed to admit that I was at the midnight opening for both? And loved it? And judged the shit out of all the 14 year olds there while WI BFF, BFF, and BFF's lil sis played suck, chuck, or fuck* while they warned me to watch my language?

Alas, I am not ashamed. I, however, haven't felt so much palpable angst in one room since the turn of the century. Since I was in high school at the turn of this century. It was not a good feeling. Ick, teen angst.

*Apparently my friends and I made up the title to this game. I think there is another name for it somewhere. Basically, pick 3 people and choose who you would marry (suck), have a one night stand with (fuck), and throw off a bridge (chuck). My friends and I are die hard romantics.

1 comment:

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Hmm.. I love that game you guys invented. Maybe I should suggest that on our next drinking night, LOL!
Teen angst nowadays are very different compared back then.. :D