Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hot 100 - #24 complete!


I didn't even know what #24 was going to be, but I accomplished it this weekend.

#24 - Crash a wedding dressed as a superhero.

My friends and I dressed as the Justice League for Halloween, with Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, and the Flash represented. We also had a cameo appearance from the Green Lantern, but he was a Michigan fan and thusly, doesn't count. The Punisher also joined during a hazy moment.

We enjoyed a night at Ghastof's in NE Minneapolis. The Friday night before Halloween, I expected costumes abundant. Nay, I tell you, we were definitely the only ones in costume for the first hour.

However, a couple was clearly celebrating their wedding reception on the dance floor at Ghastof's with 10% beer and nothing but their love to show. And I was there in a cape.

1 comment:

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Haha~ the wedding reception story was hilarious! You must've been so embarrassed of what happened. Or did the red cape shielded you away from shame? :D