Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am neurotic.

Or so says this website. I have a confession... for those of you that don't know me... I'm a little bit crazy.

I came across iamneurotic.com. After looking through some of the entries, I thought - well at least I'm not batshit crazy! I don't do THIS crazy shit!

And then I started clicking "me too!" because some started making sense. And it all went downhill from there.

Moral of the story, turns out I am a bit crazy. I posted my craziest, most neurotic tendency on this website here. I wasn't sure what I wanted out of this. Perhaps to get a ton of "me too"'s or maybe get zero so I thought I was uniquely crazy.

I got 18. And then I realized, not only am I crazy, but a shit ton of other crazies are out there in the world and I really need to watch my back (and ankles!).

I suggest you post your craziness on there just to test how nutso you are.

1 comment:

Letterhead Printing | UPrinting.com said...

The stories there are a little scary. :D But you know what, we can get a little crazy sometimes. Some people just go overboard sometimes, haha~